ESE Ltd have invested in a new partial discharge monitor, giving our customers the best early warning indication of electrical insulation failure within their network.
This is a vital part of the high voltage maintenance for all distribution equipment with many benefits below:
- Decreases the chances of unplanned outages due to equipment failure.
- Testing is non-intrusive with no power outage required.
- Improves overall reliability of the high voltage distribution equipment.
- Can accurately locate the location of Partial Discharge, leading to reduction in the cost of repair.
- Used to effectively manage ageing equipment, meaning that a replacement project can be programmed to a suitable date.M
- Early warning of a failure, this offers increased safety for operational staff and members of the public.
- Continuous condition assessment for vital networks provides certainty and peace of mind.