We carry out all installation work associated with electrical distribution to suit each customer’s individual needs.
At ESE Ltd we offer a full range of installation and support services. All services are carried out by our highly trained and qualified engineers, including our Authorised Persons, jointers and electrical fitters. All our engineers have extensive experience in the installation of distribution equipment up to and including 132,000 Volts. Prior to any installation work, a detailed site survey will be carried out to obtain all necessary detail for method statements, risk assessments, and COSHH reports. We also offer a sub-contract service to the electrical contracting industry where assistance in the field of High Voltage work is sometimes required.
Our installation capabilities include:
- Transformer installation
- High Voltage and Low Voltage switchgear installation
- Off-loading and positioning of all distribution equipment, including all delivery requirements
- Cable installation, terminations and jointing up to 132,000 Volts
- Testing and commissioning
- All Civil and Fabrication services
- Substation fit-out and GRP installation
We are fully certified under numerous major accreditation schemes including Constructionline, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, NICEIC, Achilles UVDB, and Lloyds Register.